Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things to talk about...


So I am sitting here when I should be doing a spanish project but instead writing a blog and it got me thinking. I googled "good things to talk about" (Just trying to get myself thinking) and it came up with a ton of results but all of them were about relationships and what to talk about while on the phone with a girl. This got me thinking... 1) If you have to google what to talk about then she probably isn't the right girl for you. But, more importantly it blew my mind how many people there were that did use that. I just feel like society today does not know how to have healthy relationships. There are people at my school who "break up" and then "go-out" again within the course of a week. It just does not make any sense to me to go through all those emotions. On top of that their friends are telling them they go well together like that's acceptable. It just bugs me a lot to see people behave so differently from what the bible says to do in a relationship and then me and my friends who have relationships and respect each other get pushed away like we are the ones in bad relationships. Im not really mad about it I just feel like I wish I could fix it so no one ever has a bad relationship again.

ya know?

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me... they're cramming for their final exam.
George Carlin

No comments: